Concerns and Goals (1): To strengthen the exploration elements of free play, and improve children’s attitude and self-confidence in autonomous learning
- To strengthen teachers’ understanding and planning skills of free play;
- To create a free play environment and cultivate children’s ability and self-confidence in autonomous learning;
- Through parental participation, parents are made aware of the value of games to young children’s development, promoting parent-child communication and interest in young children’s learning.
Concerns and Goals (2): Use picture books combined with drama teaching strategies to improve young children’s imagination and expression skills.
- To strengthen teachers’ abilities to plan and implement picture books combined with drama teaching;
- To promote drama teaching games and activities to enrich young children’s imagination and expression skills;
- Let parents understand the elements of drama and accompany their children in parent-child reading and participate in drama games.