- Participated in the Standing Committee on Language Education and Research – “Scheme on Early Language and Literacy Development in Chinese and English Language of Young Children”, and “Quality English Language Education at Pre-primary: level’ Project-Sustainability Programme” to optimize school-based language courses so as to improve teachers’ language teaching skills and to enhance children’s language development.
- Co-organized a school-based social worker service program with Yuen Yuen Social Services Department to provide support for children and their families with learning, behavioral and emotional problems.
- Participate in the Chinese University of Hong Kong – “School Support Program: Chinese Language Teaching and Learning Network School for Non-Chinese Children”, with the aim of optimizing the school language environment and the curriculum, improving the professional development of teachers and the effectiveness of non-Chinese children in learning Chinese.
- Participate in Mainland and Hong Kong Teachers exchange and collaboration program “Optimizing Physical and Aesthetic Activities in Schools”, it aims at optimizing school-based physical and aesthetic courses to enhance teachers’ teaching skills and promote children’s physical and aesthetic development.
- Our school has joined hands with Yang Memorial Methodist Social Service to participate in the “Pilot Scheme on On-site Pre-School Rehabilitation Services” to help children with special needs attending kindergartens to obtain appropriate pre-school rehabilitation services as soon as possible.
- Participate in Mainland and Hong Kong Teachers exchange and collaboration project “Optimizing Music Activities in Schools”, it aims at optimizing school-based music courses to enhance teachers’ teaching skills and promote children’s music development.